Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Reception

The Reception at our wedding was the most fun Andrew and I have ever had! We had such a great time with all of our closest family and friends! We came into the ballroom with a New Orleans theme to the second line where all of our guests joined in! Our parents and my Grandma and Grandpa came into the ballroom to the song, "When the Saints Go Marching In". The bridesmaids and groomsmen came into the ballroom dancing to the song "Stand Up and Get Crunk" which is also the Saints football team theme song. The night ended with a carriage ride around downtown Louisville! We would like to thank our siblings for surprising us with that...what a special way to end the night. Here are some pictures from the reception.  I couldn't help but post this many pictures...they're all so good! Enjoy!







Crystal Ballroom

Kappa Sig Fraternity Groom's Cake---I surprised Andrew












I got him just on the tip of the nose...


And he smeared it on me!



My dad's song, Jump On It--Getting ready for his speech





Best Man, Daniel, about to give his speech


We did not get a picture of it but during this time, Gavin was going around the cake tables blowing each candle out...hahaha!

Getting ready for Anna's speech, my maid of honor--song: Smile by Justin Bieber.
I LOVE MY SISSY!

When Andrew moved to Louisiana, he and Anna made up a handshake. Very funny moment!


I love my Grandparents!

Father/Daughter dance to Stealing Cinderella by Chuck Wicks 

I love my Dad!


Mother/ Son dance to What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong





My Grandparents dancing to When a Man Loves a Woman during the Anniversary Dance








Go Mom, Go Mom!























Gavin had a long day...







GATOR!!







Attempting to do the worm by Jeff, Matt got kicked!



The best DJ!
















1 comment:

  1. This post brought back SO many memories! I had the best time & am still so honored to have been a part of such an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete