Friday, August 5, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Heineman

I decided to start a blog because I thought it would be something fun to do as a married woman! On June 11, 2011, I married the man of my dreams, Andrew Heineman. Our wedding day was the happiest day of our lives, one we will never forget! It was a fairytale wedding I had always dreamt of! Gavin and I are the luckiest and truly blessed to have such an amazing husband and daddy. We are so excited to begin this wonderful journey as a family.

Andrew surprised me with flowers, champagne, card and framed picture the morning we were getting our hair and make-up done at Joseph's Salon. I was in tears!

                                                                            Saying our vows





Bridal Party

Kazunas and Heineman Family



Gator!!

                                                                                






No comments:

Post a Comment