Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Louisiana Children's Museum

I decided to keep Gavin home from school today and have a mother/son day. It was much needed since I worked all weekend! We started the morning off by going to the Mandeville Bake Shop to eat donuts and muffins. Gavin's favorite is the chocolate muffin and mini sprinkled donuts. We then headed to New Orleans to spend the day at the Children's Museum and then lunch with Daddy at his work. Gavin said he wanted a "fun place" so this is what we chose since we have never been there. He slept the whole car ride back. I'm sure all the excitement wore him out but he also woke up at 6:30 this morning! Every morning, we wake up to "Mommyyyyyyyy the sun's awakeeeee!" This morning was definetly a little more earlier than other days.
















Making some food for me :)

Now asking what I would like













No comments:

Post a Comment