Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pizza Birthday Party!

Yesterday was my Dad's 49th birthday! Gavin was so excited to have a pizza party at Paw Paw's. The night before Gavin asked him if his friends were going to come over for the party...it was so darn cute! After I picked Gavin up from school we went shopping to get ready to go over to Paw Paw's! Gavin picked out a Toy Story card that sang "You've Got a Friend in Me". Before my Dad came home from work Gavin and I went to his place and decorated it. We were waiting by the door with birthday hats on for when he came home. Gavin was so excited to yell "Surprise....Happy Birthday!" Soon after, Andrew arrived with the pizza's! When it was time to open presents my Dad had a Halloween gift for each one of us. Gavin got a recorder so he can play songs and an awesome spider card. My Dad gave us tickets to the Saints game against the Colts Sunday night and some cash to spend on food and drinks! We cannot wait!! Gavin is flying out with Paw Paw to Kentucky Saturday to visit family for a week. What are we going to do without our little man?? We sure will miss him but looking forward to spending some time alone with each other...especially excited for our first Saints game this season! I also have an exam Wednesday so hopefully I will be able to get some good studying in while Gavin is away.

















Andrew had a little fun with the recorder too...bringing back memories from gradeschool.


We love you Dad and Paw Paw! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment